- This event has passed.
The Bangor State Fair
July 30 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Bangor State Fair is an agricultural and recreational gathering of the population of the Greater Bangor Area and the entire state of Maine that lasts for 10 days at Bass Park – the land encompassing Cross Insurance Center. The Bangor State Fair typically draws between 40,000 and 50,000 people a year and dates back to 1849.
FMI: www.bangorstatefair.com for a complete schedule.
TUESDAY – July 30th Gates open at 2:00 p.m. Senior Citizen’s Day [55 years of age and older] (Free Admission) $12 wristband
· Eastern Maine Rabbit Breeders Association – All Day (Grounds)
· Michael Menes – Juggler (Multiple Shows) (Entertainment Tent)
· Cirque Extreme (Multiple Shows) (Grandstand)
· 3:00 p.m. – 4-H Beef Show (Show Tent)
· 6:00 p.m. – All Animal Quiz Bowl (Show Tent)
· 8:00 p.m. – Dick Curless Tribute Show (Entertainment Tent)