- This event has passed.
The Bangor State Fair
July 29 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Bangor State Fair is an agricultural and recreational gathering of the population of the Greater Bangor Area and the entire state of Maine that lasts for 10 days at Bass Park – the land encompassing Cross Insurance Center. The Bangor State Fair typically draws between 40,000 and 50,000 people a year and dates back to 1849.
FMI: www.bangorstatefair.com for a complete schedule.
MONDAY – July 29th Gates open at 2:00 p.m. Active Military Family Appreciation Day [with ID] ($12 for admission & wristband) $12 wristband
- Eastern Maine Rabbit Breeders Association – All Day (Grounds)
- Michael Menes – Juggler (Multiple Shows) (Entertainment Tent)
- Cirque Extreme (Multiple Shows) (Grandstand)
- 4:00 p.m. – 4-H Sheep Show (Show Tent) featuring “Maine Born and Bred” class!
- 4-H Fibre Leadline Show (will begin right after Sheep Show ends)
- 8:00 p.m. – Music from “Boogaloo Swamis” (Entertainment Tent)