- This event has passed.
The Bangor State Fair
July 28 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Bangor State Fair is an agricultural and recreational gathering of the population of the Greater Bangor Area and the entire state of Maine that lasts for 10 days at Bass Park – the land encompassing Cross Insurance Center. The Bangor State Fair typically draws between 40,000 and 50,000 people a year and dates back to 1849.
FMI: www.bangorstatefair.com for a complete schedule.
SUNDAY – July 28th Gates open at 12:00 p.m. 2 for 1, pay for one rider & friend rides for free [1 pm to close]
- Eastern Maine Rabbit Breeders Association – All Day (Grounds)
- Michael Menes – Juggler (Multiple Shows) (Entertainment Tent)
- 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Antique & Classic Car Show (Cross Insurance Center)
- 12:00 p.m. – Open Rabbit Show – sponsored by Eastern Maine Rabbit Breeders Association (Rabbit Tent)
- 12:00 p.m. – 4-H Rabbit Showmanship (Rabbit Tent)
- 3:00 p.m. – 4-H Dairy Show (Show Tent)
- 8:00 p.m. – Music from “Chris Ross & the North” (Entertainment Tent)