- This event has passed.
The Bangor State Fair
July 27 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Bangor State Fair is an agricultural and recreational gathering of the population of the Greater Bangor Area and the entire state of Maine that lasts for 10 days at Bass Park – the land encompassing Cross Insurance Center. The Bangor State Fair typically draws between 40,000 and 50,000 people a year and dates back to 1849.
SATURDAY – July 27th Gates open at 12:00 p.m. All rides, one (1) ticket per person [1-4 pm only]
- Eastern Maine Rabbit Breeders Association – All Day (Grounds)
- Michael Menes – Juggler (Multiple Shows) (Entertainment Tent)
- 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Open ADGA Goat Show (Show Tent)
- 7:00 p.m. – Truck Pulls (Grandstand)
- 8:00 p.m. – Music from “Livid Orange” (Entertainment Tent)
- 9:30 p.m. – Fireworks (Rain Date)