- This event has passed.
The Bangor State Fair
July 26 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
The Bangor State Fair is an agricultural and recreational gathering of the population of the Greater Bangor Area and the entire state of Maine that lasts for 10 days at Bass Park – the land encompassing Cross Insurance Center. The Bangor State Fair typically draws between 40,000 and 50,000 people a year and dates back to 1849.
FRIDAY – July 26th Gates open at 2:00 p.m. 2 for 1, pay for one rider & friend rides for free [3-6 pm only] · Eastern Maine Rabbit Breeders Association – All Day (Grounds)
· Michael Menes – Juggler (Multiple Shows) (Entertainment Tent)
· 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – 4-H Goat Show (Show Tent)
· 7:00 p.m. – Truck Pulls (Grandstand)
· 8:00 p.m. – Music from Joan Kennedy (Entertainment Tent)
· 8:00 p.m. – Comedian Ron White (Cross Insurance Center)