If you had an hour or two in Bangor you could…
- Tour Downtown Bangor’s unique retail shops and businesses.
- Meet Abraham Lincoln’s Vice President, Hannibal Hamlin, on the Kenduskeag Promenade between Central and State Streets
- Visit the lumberjack Paul Bunyan statue in front of the Cross Insurance Center on Main Street.
- Visit the rotating art exhibits at the University of Maine Museum of Art.
- Browse through thousands upon thousands of books at the Bangor Public Library.
- Discover Bangor’s history at the Bangor Historical Society.
- Learn and laugh with your children at the Maine’s largest children’s museum, the Maine Discovery Museum.
- Visit the Hollywood Casino Hotel & Raceway; slot machines, table games, and off-track betting.